Dubstep Growls & Pitch Mod Leads With NI Massive – Learn to create your own Growls, Risers and Pitch mod leads!
Having the opportunity to see someone else’s workflow in song creation can be priceless!
In this 4 part mini series, we see how to make various Dubstep Growls & Pitch Mod Leads with NI Massive.
In this 4 part micro course, our resident Massive expert Jonny walks you through the steps of designing your own growls, bass risers and of course pitch modulated leads!
This series looks at using it for more than just bass sounds. This first installment explores some ideas and methods that are easy to implement with this powerhouse synth and hopefully sheds a little light on some things you can do differently to help improve your instruments and your sound design sessions within Massive
Amazing, again. Learn so many little bits and ideas. Really cool. Easy to follow along to. Enjoyed these
Create super fat sound that will add instant character To Your music
Growl Bass & Lead Sequence Design
Videos 1 and 2 of this mini series on designing Dubstep Growls & Pitch Mod Leads in NI Massive focus on designing a modulating growl and sequencing your lead sound with just Stepper. These videos show how easy it can be to make a complex set of sounds work together. You’ll learn:
- Explore bass and growl design with Massive
- Which filters and effects to use to get a fuller sound and why
- How to introduce phasing to your sound and why it’s important
- How to use envelopes to create unique sounds you can use again and again
- Why the usually hated ‘Modern Talking’ wavetable can be a powerful friend
- Learn the ‘Trigger Zero Reset’ trick to a consistent sound
- How to use voicing to thicken your sounds
Pitch Mod Leads & The Riser
In videos 3 and 4 we’re going to take a look at creating super fat sounds that will add instant character to your sounds. You’ll also learn how to add serious amounts of tension and interest to your tracks. You’ll learn:
- Which wavetables for these kind of sounds and why
- how to create super wide sounds for deep phased synths
- How to use filters to create awesome power in your sounds
- How to add grit to your sounds using Massive’s onboard efx
- Add tension to your track with a powerful riser
- Pro tips on how to set up Massive’s effects
Micro Series for Massive
Massive’s strength is the incredible variety of tools at your disposal to bend, shape and sculpt sound.
As in many things in life, Massive’s strength is also its weakness.
There are almost TOO MANY choices in Massive. Even experienced producers can get stuck deciding which path to take…
That’s why our Massive micro courses are so valuable. In under an hour you’ll learn the building blocks of growl design in Massive.
We enlisted the help of ace sound designer Jonny Strinati to teach this course.
Jonny is a veteran sound designer with experience producing sample libraries like “Tech House Sessions and “Deep House: NI Massive,” both of which hit #4 in the sales charts at major sample sites.
His original productions have been showcased or licensed by major players like Sony Playstation, MTV, Ministry of Sound and BBC Radio 1.
In other words, you are in the hands of a pro.
And this Trap In Massive has been yet another great series by Jonny Strinati, who always delivers clear and concise lessons that are easily understood regardless of experience level with synthesis. Jump into this lesson now and improve your music today!
” Epic Bro… Simply Epic…
Design Dubstep Growls & Pitch Mod Leads!
Join sound designer Jonny in this Growl mini course for only $9! Improve your productions by leaps and bounds Today!
Files available immediately to download